Friday 11 January 2013

Anjie is Back!

I guess I should start this post off with an apology for the hiatus from posting and continue with a "HAPPY NEW YEAR".

I have been blocked. If you are a fellow writer you may or may not know what it is. I have lost my inspiration, my muse has abandoned me and with it a lot of things have changed in my life. But, why bore you with those details.

Instead I am here to update you on my writing. I am stuck on An Unexpected Desire, changed the plot so many times that now I am not sure where it is going. I haven't written anything new in months and I even though I have a few ideas I don't have the enthusiasm to carry it further, thus, I am stuck.

But I haven't lost faith and I intend to try and keep this blog going so that I can keep writing. Today's post is a little depressing to read, but from tomorrow I am going to run flash fictions. I am going to find random photos online and write a short story on them as often as possible.

Of course on Wednesdays I'll take part in the Horny Hump Day Posts by simply leaving very horny sentences with you, heheheheheheh

I am also going to try and invite a few romance, contemporary romance, erotica romance authors to do guest posts all in the effort to keep you entertained.

So don't give up on me yet. Stay tuned for more . . . .

Xoxo Anjie

No comments:

Post a Comment